Monday, September 23, 2013

Monday, September 23, 2013

Thursday September 26 
Had a long day of traveling. We arrived in LA about 5:00estern from there we had a nice refreshing last taste of America and ate at McDonalds (such a treat, don't tell mom) we took off from LA about 7:00 eastern and began an 18 hr flight to Tokyo. The plane I am on flying to Tokyo spoils me with lots of food and FREE tooth brushes. (And I might have raided the bathroom for a free mask, and more tooth brushes and a comb. We then flew from Tokyo to Singapore an 8 hr flight. As I write this we are in Singapore. Thank you for all your prayers. I am feeling so much better. Dad says " we have no idea what day it is. He says thank you for all your prayers. ( and to those who will send me a complaint about spelling or grammar. Please don't! That means especially Grandmother and mom.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment